- I hit 90 the first day of Sentinal's Fate.
- Had my upgraded mythical with in 3 days.
- We killed almost everything with in a month of the expansions release.
- We cleared Icy Keep the first night of its release, apparently only 8 minutes behind first.
- Raiding really kinda sucks this expansion.
- Dracos Argent is dead, due to one of the leaders was blinded by love, DA disbanded and reformed as Dracos Reborn, the guild reformed and we are stronger. That link leads to EQ2Flames, so you shouldn't read it if you are easily offended.
- Did I mention raiding really sucks this expansion?
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Yep, I am a slacker. I haven't posted in a long time... So I'm going to give cliff-notes..
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I know it has been a while since I have posted anything on this blog! Sentinel's Fate has been out for almost two weeks and our guild Dracos Argent has progressed quite well through content.
- We killed Waansu for a world wide #7th kill. (Hard Mode)
- Roehn Theer was killed for a World wide #3 kill (Easy Mode)
- Toxxulia Server first kill! (Hard Mode)
- Oxdaxius Server First Kill! (Easy Mode)
- Perah'Celcius World Wide #4 kill!
You can see Butcherblock's raid progression thread on EQ2 Flames to see all of our kills!
Come on Death Proof, I thought you guys were going to"own" us this expansion! :)
Dracos Argent has been having fun thrashing peeps from other servers in Battle Grounds. SOE's new cross server PVP arena. Members from the EQ2 Flames community have nicknamed us Dracos Von Guild.
Friday, January 8, 2010
We (finally!) gained our flawless charms last night!
To gain these charms your guild must kill 19 of The Shadow Odyssey Raid bosses with out dying. Our final mob was Ykesha, and after several attempts, we killed him to get our flawless charms!
Grats to everyone in DA who worked hard to pull off these flawless kills!