Thursday, April 16, 2009

Avatar of Mischief, Avatar of Valor and Palace of the Ancient One

We didn't continue with Munzok's last night because we needed to keep on track to keep our normally rotating content up to date.

F.U. Void Annihilators!
We started with Palace of the Ancient One did a full clear on that zone in about two hours. I have really become to hate the Annihilators in the zone, these are non-named (which means they drop nothing but junk loot) mobs that look like giant floating stingrays. The giant floating stingrays of doom have a mem-wipe that generally 1 shots anyone they switch too, it feels like a constant rez fest!

Avatar of Mischief
Even though he's a fairly easy Avatar for us, he's one that I don't like to pull. He can be a real pain in the ass, like he was last night. We did get him in one pull, but one of the first AOE's tagged me dead, reactive up and all. By the time I got up, the group was going low and I didn't have enough time to get everyone up to green before we went splat. Even with us going down we still managed to spank him well under the time limit.

Avatar of Valor
What ever you do, don't heal! For us healers with itchy trigger fingers on the heal buttons this mob is bad. =) He punishes heals by disarming, or de-targeting the target of the heal. This is a mob that am very happy to take off most of my healing gear and go DPS, with the occasional spot heal.

Gearing Grouser!
A little while back, I mentioned I had a Sarnak Temlar alt, Grouser. Last night out of Palace, I was able to pick up the T4 pattern for shoulders and gloves. That makes 4 out of the 7 pieces and the shoulders are the strongest piece! Earlier this week I finished the fabled epic quest, which I am impressed with, because I get easily annoyed with long quest lines.

(whine)
Please, stop sucking Butcherblock!
Yes, I just called out the entire server!
I am not trying to be a jerk, or be on a high horse, but the quality of play has really slacked on our server. There are only a handful the players I will group with outside Dracos Argent who I will do a pickup with. That's pretty sad on one of the most populated servers in the game! I have never been in so many failed pickup groups. I have stopped doing pickup groups... It's so depressing.
(/whine)

No comments: