Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anashti, Ykesha, Avatar of Valor & Justice!


My computer hated me last night!

Right at the beginning of pulling Anashti in PoAO, my computer crashed. My UPS apparently failed and started beeping like crazy and it shut my computer down.

No record dps for last night on Anashti last night, Boo!
Right at the end of Avatar of Justice my computer decided to crash again. Fortunatly, it was right as the chest was opened so I was able to get the gold! I placed a minimum bid on and won the Charm of the Tribunal to complete my neutral charm set, which will be added to my melee and spell DPS sets.
The only two other charms I would like to get my hands on would be Rodcet Nife (Health) and Bertoxxoulus (Disease), but I am going to wait untill they go to minimum bid.

We headed to Ykesha's Innerstronghold to finish off Ykesha. With that done we headed off to Valor.

We struck down Valor easy and for near minimum bid I got the Server disco on a new BP.

Tonight!

Tonight, we reset and cleared Ykesha's Innerstronghold again, 1st pulling Ykesha!
We then went to Munzok's Material Bastion and cleared up to Umzok, we will clear the rest tommorow night and hit any Avatars that might be up and probably do Palace and Tomb of the Mad Crusader. After raids we hit up Ward of Elements with some of our alts.

No comments: