Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Avatar of Tranquility, Tangrin and Trakanon Dead.

The uncontested avatar farming continues, after a few folks going link dead due to the crazy charm, we got AoT on our second pull. Ratcapone got a nice server disco on these very nice boots.


Then we headed off to Tangrin to kill him on our first pull in record time Ezzmar picked up a shiny new Empowered Talon of Milyex!

We made our way to Trak, I had to leave the raid early to some really odd family emergency, but they killed him.

Really weird real life issue Part 1:
So, my parents are divorced, my father owes a bit of back payment Child support to my little brother and I as a result of the divorce. My father is permanently disabled, he has Parkinson's disease and has no real income, other than Social Security. My Mother who suffers from Multiple Sclerosis took some pity on him and decided it really wasn't worth perusing him for the back child support, but he still has to make a small payment every once in a while to keep the courts off his ass. So my mother received a letter informing her that the case was closed due to his death. My Mom was a little freaked out came over to my house to see if I have seen or talked to my Dad, or knew that he was dead!

She didn't know where he lived so I left with her to go to his house to see if everything was okay. We got to his house and knocked on the door, my father opened the door, shocked to see us. My mother showed him the letter, he was pretty surprised to know that he was dead and confused on how the mistake was made. The only thing I could figure out if someone at the hospital made a mistake and listed him dead, after he suffered a stroke a few months back, when he was hospitalized for a few weeks to recover. It's an odd situation, and he doesn't know how it happened. I will keep writing on it to let you know the outcome of a real life rez as I get the details...

No comments: