Wednesday, December 10, 2008

29 Achievement points in 1.5 hours!

So, tonight after our regularly scheduled raids, two groups of DA folks mentored down to level 5o and cleared a T5 and T6 zone. We started with Spirits of the Lost, then we ventured down to The Fountain of Life to kill The God King and his cronies.

It was a blast, I have not done the old raid content since the respective tiers and I am a big fan of the old raid content. I was in a "casual raiding guild" during DoF so I only killed God King once during that time due to the pre-requisites of opening the Fountain of life.

The 1o players who mentored down, got a grand total of 29 Achievement points! Personally I got 3 points, it doesn't seem like a lot, but most mobs were giving 5% a kill while the "bosses" were giving 25%+.

We're going to do more tomorrow and try to hit up some old contested mobs if they are up.

* I did a couple spelling and grammar edits to this post, I wrote the original post at 3 am, so I was not exactly with it.

No comments: