Thursday, March 5, 2009

Valor & Disease Down!

Last night we took Avatar of Disease and Avatar of Valor down with ease and earned some decent loot. I picked up Valor's charm for minimum bid, simply to complete a set so I would get +10 base heal and have an additional lotto heal proc when I am in DPS mode. Also I know I am going to be one of the last of the healers to complete the amazing Avatar of Growth and Avatar of Health charm combo, it's my own fault really. I went nuts early on to get my 6 piece TSO set and have replaced almost every slot in my inventory except for an earring and my Weapons, Trixy Cane and Star of Malice.

From Valor I also picked up a Master 1 Repent for my 80 Templar alt Grouser. Yes, I have two clerics. Why? Grouser who is a Sarnak was originally intended to become the Inquisitor for DA and was named Curmudgeon. Due to time constraints it would have been easier to betray and level Grump than Curmudgeon.

Sometime in October of last year I got a visit from a GM while sitting at the broker, some one Butcherblock petitioned the characters name as "a sexually offensive act" and when it means
an "irritable and complaining person". I was more amused than anything that some one thought it was offensive and a GM bought it, I picked Grouser as Curmudgeon was hard for some to spell anyway.

Down, Down, Down we go, no where to stop...
I finally decided it was time to buy the Ethernaught's collection for both characters, I figured that I could get away spending at least 500 plat and had a nice chunk left over. So I bought two sets at roughly 180 each. After that I decided to go hunting for blue shinies, and I picked up quite a few, but I needed a bunch more and even though most blue shinies are pretty plain jane my completest addiction kicked in and I kept spending platinum until I was down to a meager 10 plat on each toon.

No comments: