Thursday, September 25, 2008

Avatar of Justice, Avatar of Disease & where is my Beta Key?

Avatar of Justice was up the other night when we got there The Lost was fighting him, while they didn't get to the 7th hammer, it was nice to finally see another guild forming up for an avatar...
Leadership decided we didn't have the right classes online at the time and there was still a good chance that AoJ would still be up when the right classes came online.

We re-formed and they were still fighting him, we watched them for a few pulls while our raid leaders were refreshing folks on the fight, which is an endurance fight, the second time we killed him, it took 72 minutes (of course it was 11pm on a Saturday night and half of the raid was drunk).

After a few pull The Lost stepped down from the fight and wished us good luck on the fight, which IMHO was really gracious. After a few funky pulls we killed the entire fight in 15 minutes, which makes me really happy.

Avatar of disease was up last night we killed him, it was fun fight, especially when they grouped me with 3 softies, so my heal parse was pretty damn high, I was #1 according to my parse.

RUFFEOO IS BACK! Yay!

SOE, where is my beta key? Most of DA is over on beta, well most of DA's DPS, but not one of our healers!

No comments: