Saturday, September 20, 2008

Trakanon, Some Avatars and other stuff.

So, we 3 grouped Trakonon last night, no deaths, another mage belt dropped! Trakanon was by far one of my favorite fights, but he has become trivial as we've progressed. Trivial meaning, that with some common instanced drop gear and I can hit over 2k dps and I am sure I can hit over 3k with a few minor upgrades. It's too bad I have to wait 4 days between every test to see how I can improve. Last night I was solo-healing and curing my group so I had to sacrifice some of my dps, to group heal the softies. :)

Then we went off to Shard of Hate and I picked up a Ring of Rage to test out in my spell and melee dps set. The 10% bonus only effects one of my melee abilities and it doesn't bring it up 10% since in my melee DPS set +CA is near cap (~400). So Ring of Rage will be put in my Spell DPS set, simply to for the +4 crit and reduction of cast speed. GDI another week with out "Water Sprinklers". Gaige is right, I die a little bit inside each time the Gloves don't drop. We didn't finish the zone, mainly because we need somthing to do on our next raid day, as we'll still be locked out of everything.

War and Storms were up this week and both died shortly after they popped. War died just over the five minute mark and dropped another pair of Fur-lined Slippers of Al'Kabor which Pigul picked up, he's a tank chanter! Ultimmaa got a nice shiny pair of boots, the Lord Planeswalkers Boots.

No comments: