Monday, November 10, 2008

Avatar of Growth - Fertilized! Happy Birthday EQ2

We took down the Avatar of Growth yesterday afternoon. Yet another disappointing and duplicated loot drop, that went for minimum bid. My last count, there are 13 Avatar items have not been discovered on our server, and they are the best items on the Avatar loot table.

Eight days left before the Shadow Odyssey! Have you pre-ordered your copy yet?

I seriously hope they have enhanced the delivery system for downloading the content this expansion. I do not want to wait until after midnight to log in to the new content on TSO like I have had on the last three expansions due to the patch times. I really hope they have been on the ball and started pushing content behind the sceenes with the new Station Launcher that is in Beta.

Happy Birthday EQ2.
As long as there are no contested up I will be hanging out in EQ2's Birthday 4th year Event on Butcherblock tonight. Hopefully they spawn some god-like creature that we have to raid and kill... That would be sweet...

No comments: