Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat, Immortalis!

So at about 10pm on Halloween night, The Tangrin popped and we dispatched him pretty much immediately. After killing him we decided to borrowed a page from The Tribunal vs. Strike era and left our campers there, to pretend to watch for it to spawn. While I went out to the Bars and REALLY enjoyed my weekend, members of Immortalis spent almost 2 days there waiting for The Tangrin to spawn. It is a little evil, but in the spirit of the holiday, I found it entertaining.

Avatar of Valor Spawned a little earlier in the day on Friday, I don't have the details of the fight other than we killed him. I was at work when he spawned.

This makes the 99th Rise of Kunark contested in a row, between Avatars and The Tangrin the longest streak in all tiers of contested mobs ever killed on our server.

I would like to welcome a long time real life friend to DA, Honcho! I have known Honcho since he was a young kid playing in Magic: The Gathering at the local gaming store I manage. :) See, we've considered having him join our club house for a while, but really didn't have space for him in our raids. He's been in both AM and Immo so we know he's a decent player and since Melladee left us for the loosing team, a spot opened up, so we brought in Honcho from the loosing team to the winning team!

No comments: