Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Avatar of Health Down. Munzok's is going to send me to..

MUNZOK'S MATERIAL BASTION = WORST RAID ZONE EVER!
Simply put, the effort on mobs does not match the rewards, some of these mobs a drop CRAP loot and are harder than Avatars. Yes, AVATARS are easier than this zone.

These are just some of the quotes of DAYS of working on Umzok.

f'this zone.
Munzok's = HOS 2.0
this zone sucks.
We've killed avatars, yet we can't get past this cock-block mob!
If I go LD it's intentional.
It's ice cream night.
Can we go kill an Mischief? it would be more fun than this.
my dog is puking blood. gotta go.
Oh nos I am going link dead.
Umzok is making me poor, /beg
Can we go kill health, PLEASE!

Patch notes claim that Umzok was nerfed.
Yeah right? LOOK AT THE ZONE AGAIN!

We've officially given up on Munzok's Material bastion.


Oh yeah, we killed the Avatar of Health.

No comments: