Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lots of Avatars dead!

Seek and Destroy!
Since my last post Avatar of Health, Avatar of Disease, Avatar of Storms died, all on the same night. Avatar of Flame gave us no problem last night which he usually does due to Lava Storm's lag. Instead Anashti Sul's pulls seemed to be at the mercy of server lag, it took a while to kill her, but we did. Tonight a good avatar should spawn, if it does, it dies.

I love the Vudo that you do! :)
New record! I hit just shy of 15k DPS sustained on instanced Anashti, I was at over 24kdps before I died to agro, I tanked Anashti for about a whole second before falling over dead.

WTF, Yes, we're selling loot!
I've been getting a lot (8 today alone) of PMs both positive and negitive about us selling raid loot. We farm instances quite a bit, generally it's only for a couple of items. If we don't have a use for the gear, it goes up for sale. If someone needs the gear and is willing to make a bid, great, if not it's muted, which is IMHO a waste.

Some of our starting prices for end game gear may seem high, but there is no other guild on our server killing end game mobs, which means the gear is fairly rare. For the folks asking about a reserve list of items please send a tell to Gerrod, Onra or Vudo about this, I don't know if it's possible, but it never hurts to ask.

That platinium goes in to funding our guild hall, all potions and poisons and masters. The remaining amount is split among the raiders at the end of the month.

No comments: