Friday, October 10, 2008

Avatar kills are a blur these days! LU49 & Guild Halls

We've killed a few Avatars since my last post, the ones that I remember are Mischief and Justice (which I wish I could forget). Mischief died Tuesday and another pair of purple pants dropped. Shitty.

On Justice, last night we actually had Immortalis trading pulls with us, which was exciting and bad at the same time! Exciting, while I am not a big fan of a few of loud mouth jerks in thier guild, I am not going to deny that they have some good players.

A mixture of server lag, having 3 guilds in the area, random stupidity and lack of the right classes made it look like it was the first time we pulled him. While it wasn't near our record 72 minute long drunken fight (or our 17 minute on the ball no death fight) it was still 40 minutes of irritation just to see the Pauldrons of Good and Evil, for the fourth time, there are still 15+ items from the avatar loot table that we have not been disco'd on our server. We get HORRID luck when it comes to the good drops.

LU49 had a lot of changes and added guild halls which is kinda neat. I dumped 20million personal status in the guild hall and the leaders set everyone up as trusties to goof around with things for a week before they assign decorators to the hall... Some of the Amenities, Gaurds and Brokers have ended up in the oddest places, some with odd names and our Ratongas and Scouts are having way too much fun in the guild hall setting traps and hiding, and renaming important amenities.

The other major change in LU49 I love is casting buffs on the run, nothing annoys me more than havin to stand still just to buff players, especially the scouts.

No comments: