Saturday, October 25, 2008

Avatar of Mischief & Avatar of Fear

Avatars have become a lot more exciting! Immortallis has shown a presence at the last three Avatars. If not for a few mistakes at the end of the fight we would have lost AoM to them!

It's still a fun fight, but the loot wasn't that great, infact it was the same exact loot as the Avatar of Storms kill, Censer and a master. I think this could be the 3rd AoM kill with the same exact loot as the previous Avatar kill, I think somthing could be wrong with AoM's loot table, I have bugged it, although this late in the expansion I doubt anything will be done to fix him since the tables are going to be stripped next expansion anyway.

Avatar of Fear's 3rd and most likly final showing on our server was fun, because it was a totally new encounter from the Avatar of Fear in June, the old one was a constant fear power drain fight which was challenging, but kind of sucked because I was litterally jammed in a corner casting group buffs to trigger power items and the heal off "convert ally", it was a fight just like the original Byzola where it seemed casting group buffs was the only way to heal and feed power to my group.

The "new" fight included some actual running around outside of being chain feared and kicked like nerf footballs. I enjoyed being able to run in and melee an Avatar encounter even if it was just for a few seconds to apply my CA-Debuffs.

No comments: