Friday, October 17, 2008

It was all a Trixy (Cane of Trickery)!

So Avatar of War was up yesterday, we killed him #69 (woo) Avatar in a row. The Trixy Cane of Trickery dropped, which has the coolest game graphic (and some pretty cool abilities), other than the Inquisitor Mythical. I really like the item, in fact I bid on the item and won the item but after some officer discussion it was deemed more useful to another class and I was asked to rescind my bid. I wasn't happy about it at first I almost said no. But after promise of sexual favors, souls and the naming of a first born child I decided it was better for the raid as a whole. Maybe next time!

The Race of the (Protectors) Realm.

Raiding T8 is getting so f'in boring, to spice up raiding PR (which now drops masters from 71+ on Smart loot.) we decided to split the raid up to run two groups in each instance, we both finished under 20 minutes.

The raid that I was in lost the race, but not by much. I blame Crazzel for not getting the shard fast enough, plus Sequel went link dead which stalled us up a bit. We got 5 smart loot masters - Deblin got Dispatched, which the raid collectivly cheered. Two Vyx Crest lockets (which went for min dkp and one to alt) last week I paid max dkp because up until last week, a I think total of three dropped for us since the begining of the expansion. We all walked away with over 12 pp each and I think we fully equipped two mage alts!

Trakanon's a joke.

At one time Trak was one of my favorite instanced encounters, now he's a complete joke. Even becoming the hour glass I parsed 1.9k dps on him, I am sure I would have broken 2.2k if I didn't become the hourglass.

I am almost a master!

I am almost fully mastered out, I lack Smite Corruption a level 71 spell, if anyone has it I'll pay up to 40pp for it.

No comments: