Friday, October 31, 2008

The Shadow Odyssey NDA Lifted!

Happy Halloween folks!

TSO's NDA has been lifted. Here is our AA Tree!


This is the basic AA Tree that everyone gets, you need 10 points to continue to the next line, I put 5 in both focused mind and hearty constitution for additional HP and power.



Next is the generic healer AA Tree, for this one I put 5 in Protective Prayer and Prayer of healing.

This is the cleric shared AA Tree. I maxed each of the following; Allied Prayers, Devoted Allegiance, Blessed Yelp and Overwhelming Arms and in to Sacrifice, probably one of the best AAs in the whole tree!


For the final tree I maxed Fanatical Devotion (which hits for around the 200 range when it procs and always seems to be up!). Atonement of Sins and Both the "Healing Stance" Redemption of faith and persecution.

So far I am not greatly impressed by the Tree, Sacrifice and Fanatical Devotion and the stances are by far the best of the trees offerings. I guess we will see when the game goes live how things end up.

No comments: